Five things to see and do in Worcestershire this October
Discover a warm welcome this October
Visiting the Worcestershire area this October? Discover our top 5 things to do.
October is a great time for a day out. The countryside turns to striking shades of orange, the darker evenings lend themselves to snuggling up with a hot chocolate and with an abundance of Halloween events in the Worcestershire you're guaranteed a plethora of days out to sink your teeth into.
1) Cadbury World – If the weather is not behaving then Cadbury World is an excellent choice whatever the weather. This October have a scream at Freddo's Halloween Spooktacular taking place 19th - 31st October. With plenty of tricks, games and songs. Why not go dressed up and join in the fun as Freddo creates his very oen halloween monster out of a little bit of string and plenty of green gooey slime! It's going to be FANG-TASTIC.
2) West Midlands Safari Park – Pop into the Safari Park from 19th October until 3rd November 2019 for their Spooky Spectacular event which will be brimming with Halloween decorations with illuminated, themed scarecrows and hundreds of pumpkins. Encounter their brand-new witch and wizard characters, who need your help to find the missing ingredients for their family magical potion! Journey around the Discovery Trail, picking up clues as you go, to earn yourself a sweet treat at the end! Full of Halloween fun for the whole family, it’s the perfect way to brighten up the spookiest of seasons!
3) Bottany Bay – Enjoy some Spooky Halloween Fun at Bottany Bay Garden Centre. Pop in on Tuesday 29th or Wednesday 30th October for pumpkin carving. with a battery tealight to safely light up your pumpkin included. There will also be activity tables with colouring and puzzles. Pumpkins will be £2.50 each.
4) Hanbury Hall – Pop into Hanbury Hall for Apple Fest! Available on the following dates 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th October, Apple Fest is a celebration of autumnal harvest and all things orchard. This year there will be all the usual favourites including activities and crafts for children, expert advice and delicious food, all with an apple inspired twist!
5) Hatton Country World - Visit this popular attraction and this October you can enjoy 'Potato Shindig' Available every weekend until 20th October you can pick your own for FREE and teach your children whilst having lots of fun! You will be able to pick your own potatoes, straight from the field and sweetcorn will also be available too. Alongside you can enjoy a full day of Hatton fun with LOTS of additional activities too!
And don't forget we have our own Halloween Party happening right here which is not be missed. Join us on Friday 1st November for our family Halloween party. We'll be serving up a delicious hot and cold buffet ahead of a fabulous fancy dress disco. Plus, there will be some amazing prizes up for grabs for the best dressed guests. Adults: £12.50, Children: £10.00, Kids under 2: Free.