We are currently recruiting for a Membership Administrator to join our team within our 4-star hotel.
On a day to day basis you will responsible to the Abbey Health Club Manager and will have the following duties:
- Input onto Premier Spa databases all new health and golf club members
- Set up relevant direct debits
- Invoice annual payers for both clubs
- Produce monthly reports for both club managers
- Manage databases and keep up to date
- Create quarterly newsletters
- Deal with membership queries
- Ensure excellent customer care
- Carry out general reception duties
We offer some of the fantastic benefits that you would be entitled to if you joined us at The Abbey Hotel after a successful probationary period:
- Staff discount on Accommodation
- Food and Beverage Discount
- Discounted Golf and Health Club membership
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service
- Meals on duty
- Charm nominees and winners of the month – celebration lunch
A current CV is required to apply for this position.
Your application will be processed accordingly if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion and will be deleted from our system
It is the policy of The Abbey hotel and Leisure Complex to treat job applications and employees in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic, origin or disability. Further, the organisation will monitor the composition of the workforce and introduce positive action if it appears that this policy is not fully effective.
For more information about this position please contact us on 01527 406 600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org