We are currently recruiting for an Experienced Head Chef from a fresh food background to join our team within our 4-star hotel.
On a day to day basis you will be tasked to lead the kitchen team with delivering food to a very high standard, working to the very highest health and safety guidelines and working towards company KPI’s with the key aim of building new business.
Previous Head Chef experience operating is a must.
With this position you will be expected to deliver:
- Assisting to deliver exceptional quality food.
- Possess good knowledge of Health & Safety Procedure & Fire Procedure Level 3 Food Safety
- Development & training of the kitchen team.
- Control and recording of all staff training, job chats and staff appraisals
- Excellent knowledge with GP, KPI’s and Stock Management.
- Knowledge of food costs & current food trends
- Show a passion for being creative & implementing new ideas
- Possess excellent communication skills & be a team player
- Ability to be able to work under pressure
- Patient attitude
- Generally flexible approach to work
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent team building skills
We offer some of the fantastic benefits that you would be entitled to if you joined us at The Abbey Hotel after a successful probationary period:
- Staff discount on Accommodation
- Food and Beverage Discount
- Discounted Golf and Health Club membership
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service
- Meals on duty
- Charm nominees and winners of the month – celebration lunch
A current CV is required to apply for this position.
Your application will be processed accordingly if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion and will be deleted from our system
It is the policy of The Abbey hotel and Leisure Complex to treat job applications and employees in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic, origin or disability. Further, the organisation will monitor the composition of the workforce and introduce positive action if it appears that this policy is not fully effective.
For more information about this position please contact us on 01527 406 600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org