Winter Breaks UK
Escape those winter blues
Flurries ‘n’ Fun Winter Hotel Break UK Package
1 night winter break from only £129.00 per room for 2 guests for 1 night
Our Winter Hotel Break includes:
- A contemporary 4 star bedroom throughout your stay
- A delicious 2 course dinner
- A scrumptious full English breakfast
- A traditional Afternoon Tea
- Free Internet access in all bedrooms
- Complimentary use of the superb leisure facilities. Plunge into the refreshing waters of the indoor heated swimming pool, be still in the steam room, sink into the warm spa bath and rest in the sauna. Or if you are feeling energetic work out in the gym
Minimum 1 night stay is required to qualify for our Winter Break offer
Add some further fun to your Flurry Winter Hotel Break
Enhance your Flurries ‘n' Fun winter break even further with the following treats:
- Chilled bottle of champagne in your room on arrival £39.95
- Gorgeous chocolates in your room on arrival £5.00
- Upgrade your room from only £10.00
- Plus spa treatments and rounds of golf available on our 18 hole golf course are available to book this winter 2014. We recommend pre-booking prior to arrival.
Flurries ‘n' Fun Winter Hotel Break, Terms and Conditions
*Winter Breaks UK Terms and Conditions - This offer is subject to availability and based on two guests sharing a standard bedroom for a minimum of one night. The Winter Break offer price is a from price and is available on selected nights throughout Winter 2014 (until 28th February 2015, excludes Christmas and Valentines).
Snow Guarantee - should we have a snow fall that stays and disrupts travel we offer last minute cancellation with a full refund
What to do on your Winter Hotel
For ideal suggestions of attractions you can visit whist enjoying your Winter Break we advise you visiting our attractions page with lots of ideas to keep you entertained this winter.
Some of the highlights this winter include:
- Cadbury World - a great and delicious all weather attraction and we sell discounted tickets.
- Birmingham German Market - Get into the festive spirit with a visit to Birmingham's popular German Market.
- Forjaw-dropping history, magic, myth and adventure don't miss Warwick Castle.
- Bullring Shopping Centre, Birmingham - Bullring is the glamorous heart of Birmingham. Over 160 of the most desirable shops for you to explore - including Selfridges and Debenhams. In addition there are more than 25 restaurants to revitalise yourself in.