Conference and Banqueting Supervisor
Experienced Full Time C & B Supervisor – 40 hours per week
The Conference and Banqueting Supervisor role involves a range of duties, including: assisting in the responsibility for the day to day operation of the Food Services Department comprising the restaurant, bar, room service and lounge. Supervising the food services team, ensuring opening and closing shift procedures are followed, upselling, training, rotas as well as supporting the team delivering excellent customer service ensuring brand values and standards are delivered on every occasion the Conference and Banqueting Supervisor is a key member of our food and beverage services team.
Key Personal Attributes
We need an individual who is caring and takes pride in all that they do. Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Conference and Banqueting Supervisor role include:
- Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
- Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
- Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
- Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
- Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
- Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
- Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests.
- Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
The successful applicant must have previous experience in food and beverage service in a hotel/hospitality related role, with attention to detail, cash handling and experience of supervising other team members. The successful applicant must be able to work with minimum supervision, be able to work flexible hours on any day of the week.
We do not offer any live-in accommodation. « back to Hotel Vacancies
To apply for a hotel job vacancy at The Abbey Hotel, please complete the form below with your details and press send, if you make a mistake press reset
It is the policy of The Abbey hotel and Leisure Complex to treat job applications and employees in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic, origin or disability. Further, the organisation will monitor the composition of the workforce and introduce positive action if it appears that this policy is not fully effective.
For more information about this position please contact us on 01527 406 600 or email us at email@example.com.